Skip to content
Clay-Bor Day Updates
- Coffee service is available daily. Coffee, sweeteners and creamers will be provided all weekend.
- Please bring your own mug or use one of the mugs in the LeMoyne cabinet. Once the paper coffee cups are gone, we will not be replacing them.
- The Signup Genius list has been updated to include ice and cold drinks for the weekend. Please check out the list and sign up for an item or two.
- Bring a cold cup to use this weekend.
- Lunches are planned for Saturday and Sunday, and we are working on a Monday menu.
- Saturday we will have deli sandwiches (Ultimate and Italian), Chicken Salad, Mediterranean Orzo Salad, and a veggie tray
- Sunday’s menu includes two kinds of quiche, a variety of salads and a fruit tray
- Volunteers are needed to tackle lunch dishes and general daily cleanup. A sign-up sheet will be available, but we expect folks to just pitch in as needed.
- We have three demos on the books – Nancy (angels) on Saturday, Lizette (polymer pens) on Saturday, Ellen on Sunday, and Barb on Monday (if she can get her act together)!
- Ball chain and connectors for the swap have been purchased – pick up your set of 12 from Barb on Saturday.