Creating Wearable Art with Silkscreen Techniques March 2
Our next regular meeting will be Saturday, March 2 at 10 AM at LeMoyne Art Education Center.
Coffee service will be available.
We will be exploring silk screen techniques. The focus will be on creating a surface to silkscreen. This will also incorporate ideas to create the silk screened polymer clay into a pin, pendant, or earrings. Cindy will be demonstrating various techniques for applying paint and adding bits of embellishment to your project.
Please bring :
- stiff polymer clay blades
- silk screens
- small container for rinsing screens in water
- black and white polymer clay
- polymer clay canes and scraps
- small bottles of acrylic craft paint or heavy body acrylic paints
- crystals or beads to add sparkle
- wire for embellishment