Our 2nd Annual Clay-bor Day Retreat has come to a close and it was, as expected, a glorious weekend of clay, food, fun, and friendship. The weekend couldn’t have been as wonderful without the contributions of:
- Lizette – catering, setup, cleanup
- Cindy – catering, demo, and all around cheerleader
- Ellen – demos, generously sharing supplies and humor
- Kira & Ilysa – demos and bringing goodies for everyone
- Mary Lou – our clay newbie and intrepid traveler from Freeport, FL
- Starr, Marcia, Susie, Lou, Bettye, Nancy, and Terri – sharing and caring members, pack up and clean up helpers
Our next regular meeting will be Saturday, October 6 at LeMoyne Art Education Center. 10 AM start, coffee service will be available. “Garage Sale” items still available – bring some cash and take home a treasure!