Scrap-tastic Saturday – January 5
Our next meeting will be Saturday, January 5 at 10 AM at LeMoyne Art Education Center.
We will be exploring techniques and ideas to use up bits and pieces of polymer clay from your personal stash. Barbara and Cindy will be demonstrating various techniques for using up polymer clay scraps and bits of canes. We will be creating veneers suitable for pins, beads, or covering boxes.
Please bring :
- stiff polymer clay blades
- brayer (if you have one)
- polymer clay of a strong contrast color (to the colors in your scrap clay)
- black and white polymer clay
- polymer clay canes and scraps
Please also bring ideas for projects and demos for the February meeting.
Retreat Registration Open
- $35 which includes Annual Dues for 2019
- If your membership is current, you do not need to send payment, but we do need you to register. A membership discount will be applied automatically.
- $25 for out of town participants who belong to other guilds
Barb will make a pot of (turkey) chili for our lunch on Saturday and we have a signup for other items such as coffee cake, green salad, rolls or cornbread, iced tea/soda, desserts and snacks.
Sunday lunch will be provided for all.
Coffee service will be compliments of the Guild.
When & Where
February 2nd & 3rd, 2019 9:00 AM Start
LeMoyne Art Education Center, Studio A
417 East Call Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
We’d like to have 1-2 demos each day of the Retreat. These can be polymer demos or other art techniques. If you’d like to volunteer for a demo, please contact us.