Creative August with Polymer Clay!
Our next meeting will be on Saturday, August 3 at 10 AM at the LeMoyne Art Education Center. Coffee service will be available – please bring your own mug and a donation for the coffee & rental fund.
August Project with Nancy
Definition of dillydally: to waste time by loitering or delaying ; dawdle
Nancy Benham will be leading our August project demo and showing us how to make Dillydallys. Nancy will supply the template for the body, cord for the legs and some adornments and an instruction handout.
- Scrap clay and any color clay or veneer of your choice.
- Glue like E6000 or similar. Superglue is not recommended.
Clay-Bor Day Retreat Next Month
Registration for our annual 3-day polymer retreat is open and early sign-ups are encouraged.
You can register via our website: http://polymerclayart.org/events/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm%2Fevent%2Finfo&reset=1&id=102
About Clay-bor Day
August 31 – September 2, 2019
9 AM – 6 PM Daily except Monday (end at 4 PM and tidy up and leave by 5 PM)
- Three days at LeMoyne Art Education Center to create and relax with friends
- Three days of complimentary coffee service
- Three days of catered lunches
- Demos, Swaps, and Creative Challenges
Sign up for snacks at the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0449AEA629A02-20191
Sign up to lead a demo or organize a creative challenge for the group.