Chilly Clay Retreat Swap Announced
Thanks to the suggestion from WCPCG member Karen Woods, we have a new swap idea for our retreat. Here are the details:
- Make three (3) polymer clay bowls, no more than 4″ across
- You can make the bowls in advance, or at the Retreat
- Each person will be assigned a number, and three tickets with that number will be put into a bag. Each participant will randomly pull three tickets from the bag, and go home with three bowls
You can see from the images above, that there’s a wide range of techniques that can be used, from mica shift, silkscreen, caning, and more.
Please RSVP for the Retreat
Registration is open for the 2020 Chilly Clay Retreat!
Current Members Attend for Free but Still Need to Register – Click Here
How to Register
Members should log in to the website to have their membership discount automatically applied. If your membership expires before February 1, 2020, you will see a message on the page, instructing you to select the option that will renew your membership.
Visit this page to create your account OR to reset your password if you cannot remember the account information. You will need the following information to create an account:
- You will need to use the email account we have on file for you
- You will need to create a strong password using letters, numbers and at least one symbol: @#$&^%?
- Once you create an account, it will need to be approved
- You will receive an email once the account is approved and then you can log in to the website.
Barb will make a pot of chili for our lunch on Saturday and there is a signup for other items such as coffee cake, green salad, rolls or cornbread, iced tea/soda, desserts and snacks.
- Sunday lunch will be provided for all.
- Coffee service will be compliments of the Guild.