Retreat Registration and Orlando Guild Events
Chili Clay Retreat
February 2 & 3, 2019
- $35 which includes Annual Dues for 2019
- If your membership is current, you do not need to send payment, but we do need you to register. A membership discount will be applied automatically.
- $25 for out of town participants who belong to other guilds
We’d like to have 1-2 demos each day of the Retreat. These can be polymer demos or other art techniques. If you’d like to volunteer for a demo, please contact us.
Orlando Polymer Clay Fandango
A few slots are still available for the OAPCG Fandango in Lake Yale. This all inclusive event is takes place May 2-6. This year’s teachers are:
- Maureen Carlson
- Lynn Yuhr
- Toni Ransfield Street
Visit http://www.oapcguild.com/view/dsp_retreat.html for full details. Retreat-only option and pre-event classes are available too.
Carol Blackburn Classes
February 16, 2019 at the Orlando Area Polymer Clay Guild
- Project: Missoni Inspired Pendant
- $40 for guild members, $75 non members
- Contact Mary Jenkins if you are interested in attending.
February 22, 23, & 24 in New Port Richey, FL
- Projects: Jazzy Pendant (1 day) and/or Jazzy Vessel (2 days)
- $75 per day
- Optional $8 a day for lunch
- Contact Karen Woods if you are interested in attending.