Updated Supplies and Demo
Maria Alexandrou has sent an updated supplies list for her demo on Sunday afternoon and wanted to provide some pictures of some of the tools she lists.
Snowing White Pendant Inspiration
One winter day I went to the nature trails on the mountains for walking. It was snowing the previous day and the paths were trampled by animals and people. The snow took on a light beige color from it and the reflection of the sun between the trees.
- Sculpey tool (ball making) see photo
- A strainer (see photo)
- A blade
- Wire cutter
- Pasta machine
- Clay gun extruder
- Clay: White, a quarter of bronze, brown, ecru; a half of black
- Wire18 gauge and 28 g or 20 and 30g for the hook. I prefer the golden one
- Gold mica powder
Sutton Slice Cuff Bracelet Demo
Cindy Suhrweir will host a demo on covering a bangle with a two-color Sutton Slice. Demo day TBA.
- Polymer clay: black and two colors that will be nice contrast against the black background
- Deep textured, unmounted stamp or texture sheet (clean of any residue)
- Blade – sharp!
- Bangle or cuff bracelet blank (can use a soda can as a bangle form if desired)