Tallahassee Polymer Clay Art Guild Monthly Meeting is being replaced by an online class with German artist Anke Humpert.
Class is over Zoom and will be recorded for time-limited access after the class ends. Class will start at 10 AM EDT with a lunch break from 12 - 1 PM EDT, and class resuming after the break.
In Person with lunch: $75
Remote Only: $65
$5 discount for current members will be automatically applied. You must log in to the website to register for the discount to be applied.
In this intermediate 4–5-hour class Anke will show you how to work with translucent clay, without losing the special effect it gives. This class is a fun way to learn new techniques and apply them right away. Playing with colors AND translucency will make your mind blow with new ideas for your own designs. The dangle earrings are a pair of light-weight earrings that are delicate, pretty and offer endless variations! They will dangle elegantly with every move you make. You will learn lots of techniques including:
- how to work with translucent AND opaque clays combined
- how to add colour to translucent elements in your design
- how to doodle on clay
- reinforcements for fragile clay components
- a playful style with ease
These earrings will give you a chance to play with your own ideas and to develop various styles. Once you learn this technique, you will be able to create so many unusual pieces of jewelry including earrings and pendants of your own design.
The participants of this class should be familiar with basic polymer clay working techniques.
Skill Level: beginners to advanced
Minimum Number of Students: 6
In Person Meeting Information
Please note the following restrictions due to the ongoing pandemic:
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated. We won’t ask for proof, we’re going to trust you on this and assume your fellow guild members’ safety is important to you.
- We will be distanced, which may require setting up tables in other areas of LeMoyne Art Ed Center. If we cannot distance appropriately, we will ask that masks be worn. If you have the sniffles, stay home please.
417 East Call Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
|In Person Attendance (includes catered lunch)||$75.00|