Get Yer Giftin’ On
Due to Leon County being designated as a ‘substantial‘ source of infection, our November meeting will be held on Zoom. Please bring your show & tell, questions, and on-the-spot demos if you wish.
- Date: Saturday, November 13
- When: Zoom opens at 1030 AM EST, Program begins at 1115 AM EST
- How: Zoom login information will be sent on November 12 via email
Cindy will lead the November program and demonstrate how to make these adorable polymer coasters. Wouldn’t a stack of them make a great gift? They’re customizable, too.
- Clay blades
- Sculpey (Premo) mosaic cutter – Triangle OR small triangle cutter
- Cheap 2 inch chip brush
- Small star cutter (Michael’s sells a small cutter OR Sculpey Mini Metal Cutter)
- Small rectangle cutter for trunk
- 4 inch square quilt template or a 4 inch square template of cardboard
- Tiles for baking
- Cork tiles for backing (like these)
- Small needle tool or dpn (double pointed knitting needle)
- Polymer scraps of your favorite colors
- 2 to 4 pkgs of polymer clay of a desired background color
- Super glue
- Xacto knife with fresh, extra sharp blades.
- Fine sandpaper