Next Polymer Clay Party is April 10
Patty B volunteered to create and manage the monthly demo schedule. We don’t have to know what you are demoing until the month before your scheduled date, just that you will demo. Please contact her to reserve a month for your demo. We are seeking programs for the following meetings:
- April 2021 via Zoom
- May 2021 via Zoom
- June – December 2021 in person OR Zoom
- September will require multiple demos to accommodate Clay-bor Day Weekend Retreat
April 10 Meeting Info
When: 10:30 AM EST
What: Open clay time and hopefully a demo or two. See previous paragraph.
Zoom info will be sent on Friday, April 9.
Return to In-Person Meetings
The members that contacted me or to whom I spoke are in favor of returning to in person meetings. I will contact LeMoyne this week and start the process of returning to our usual meetings starting in June. The following rules will apply to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated. We won’t ask for proof, we’re going to trust you on this and assume your fellow guild members’ safety is important to you.
- We will be distanced, which may require setting up tables in other areas of LeMoyne. If we cannot distance appropriately, we will ask that masks be worn. If you have the sniffles, stay home please.
- No shared food (snacks, etc.). Plan on bringing your own food and beverage for the meetings and keeping it at your desk in a lunch cooler or whatever.
- I’m not sure what we will do about coffee service, but for the time being, assume you’ll have to bring your own coffee.
- We will arrange for demos, etc. to be broadcast over Zoom so our out-of-town members can benefit from their membership.