Barbara Forbes-Lyons October 11, 2022 Guest Teachers 0
Tallahassee Polymer Clay Art Guild November Monthly Meeting is being replaced by an online class with German artist Anke Humpert. Read the class description and registration info here.
Updated Supplies List
Updated items are in red text.
- 2 blocks “translucent” (I prefer “Premo” or “Pardo”)
- 2 blocks colours of your choice (I used white and a light blue).
- Small canes (one or more)
Polymer Clay Tool Box
- A clay machine
- A smooth even work surface, like a tile or a sheet of glass
- A blade
- An acrylic roller
- An “Exacto” knife or a thin craft knife
- Assortment of cutters (3-4 cm/ 1-1 ½ inch length)
- A needle tool
- Waterproof pens like PITT artist pens (by Faber-Castell), Lumocolor (by Staedtler) or
- Sharpies. Black, plus assortment of colours.
- Note: brush tip will be easier to work with for the colored pens! We will also need one black pen. That can be a Sharpie and/or another Pitt Pen. The black pen can be fine or regular.
- Parchment or deli paper
- A set of jewellery pliers (you will need a flush cutter and a set of round nose pliers)
- A small jewellery file
- A roll of thin wire (0.6 mm or 24 ga). Please bring one roll of the wire, we will need quite a bit of
- the wire!
- A short, round stick or rod (wood or metal, can be a pen!) with 7 or 8 mm diameter.
- A set of earring hooks or wire to make your own.
- A small tile to bake on (size: 6 x 8 inch (or 15 x 20 cm) or similar)