November Program Video and Links
Cindy lead a great project demo on Saturday – here’s the video of the project and below, links that were mentioned in the meeting.
Thank you, Cindy!
Gratitude to these members for sharing their recent projects with the group: Ellen, Theresa, Lenda, Nancy, Maurine, and Carol.
- Miniatures Tools: https://www.agneshorvath.co.uk
- Mah Jongg presentation: https://fb.watch/9fCZaOGNUw/
- Mosaic Cutters: https://www.sculpey.com/products/premo-sculpey-triangle-mosaic-cutters
- Leather cutting tools (includes the skull-shaped cutter from last month’s demo with Ellen): https://www.amazon.com/Leather-Multi-Shape-Punching-Handmade-Handicrafts/dp/B091CTC4L7/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=leather+cutters+set&qid=1636821209&sr=8-3
- Tiny Tracing Wheels and blades: https://excelblades.com (also for sale on Amazon and at hobby stores)
- Brass & Wood block stamps for mokume gane: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=brass+wood+block&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
- Fat Daddio’s hemisphere forms (no flat bottom!): https://www.amazon.com/Fat-Daddios-Diameter-Aluminum-Hemisphere/dp/B001VEI09C?th=1
Next Month’s Program
Carol Roberts will head up the December program, showing a great technique to jazz up scrap clay with PanPastels. Details and pictures forthcoming!