Clay Items for Sale and Zoom Info
Katie Krushinski has the following items available. Please contact her directly to purchase and arrange for shipping.
Here are the items I have in case anyone in the Guild is interested:
- Sculpey Liquid Clay 2oz Black — $5.00 each — 3 bottles available
- Sculpey Liquid Clay 2oz White — $5.00 each — 2 bottles available
- Sculpey Liquid Clay 2oz Silver — $5.00 each — 6 bottles available
- Hexagon Mosaic Cutters — $8.00 each — 1 available
- Triangle Mosaic Cutters — $8.00 each — 3 available
- Cabochon Silicone Mold — $8.00 each — 4 available
- Silicone Work & Bake Mat (not Sculpey brand) — $10.00 — 1 available
- Sculpey Primary Colors (Red, Blue, Yellow) Liquid Clay — $8.00 — 3 available
Note: the pearl and gold liquid clay shown in the picture has been sold.
In addition, the buyer would need to cover shipping (or if they happen to be over here, I’m happy to meet them although I know that’s farfetched).
Polymer Mystery Tour Info
Refer to this post regarding the rules for this month’s program: https://polymerclayart.org/we-got-the-deets/#page-content
If you are not participating in the mystery challenge, please clay along with us and join in the fun. It should prove to be an interesting day!
June 5 Meeting Zoom Info
For those joining remotely, here is the connection info for the June 5 meeting.
Topic: Tallahassee Polymer Clay Guild Meeting
Time: Jun 5, 2021 10:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
June 5 Meeting Info – In Person
We are returning to LeMoyne Art Education Center for our June 5 meeting. Room will be open for setup at 10, Zoom chit-chat and stuff will take place at 1030 and our program will begin at 11 AM.
Address is 417 East Call Street. Parking is available in front of the building or in the small lot next to the building. Do not part in front of the little house west of the Art Ed building (#413). Overflow parking in the Capital City Bank lot. Drop off at the Art Ed building, then move your car.
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated. We won’t ask for proof, we’re going to trust you on this and assume your fellow guild members’ safety is important to you.
- We will be distanced, which may require setting up tables in other areas of LeMoyne. If we cannot distance appropriately, we will ask that masks be worn. If you have the sniffles, stay home please.
- No shared food (snacks, etc.). Plan on bringing your own food and beverage for the meetings and keeping it at your desk in a lunch cooler or whatever. Bring your own coffee (Sorry Ellen!)