It’s almost hot enough to cure polymer on the sidewalk, so I hope you’re staying inside and staying cool. Here’s some cool news for you!
- Deb Hart is having a 50% off tutorial sale through June 25. Check out the info here.
- Check out the Polymer Art Summit event taking place August 6 & 7 online.
- The International Polymer Clay Association has been doing some great artist interviews each week. These are free to the public, but members also get access to twice-weekly Zoom chats and the Monthly Zoom Sunday Specials. June 12 was christi freisen and Cynthia Tinapple is the guest on June 26. Only $35 to join, it’s a great bargain!
Due to the heat and the holiday weekend, our July meeting will be Zoom only. Details below.
- Saturday, July 2
- Zoom opens at 10 AM with show & tell, chit chat, etc.; Program begins at 11 AM
- Zoom info will be sent to members on Friday, July 1
- Nonmembers that wish to attend one complimentary meeting should contact us by Friday, July 1
July Program: Floating with Laura LePere
Laura LePere will give an in-depth presentation on her process for creating “Just Floating,” one of her winning entries in the 2021 IPCA Global Exhibit.
Clay-bor Day Retreat
Help is needed to organize the annual Clay-bor Day Retreat. In addition to the items below, we need to know if there is interest in having the event in-person for our local members.
- Arrange for demos (in person or via zoom) on Saturday and Sunday
- Catering for in-person attendees (Saturday through Monday)
- Organize and run a group challenge or swap for the weekend.