July Meeting Info; Clay-bor Day Retreat
Due to the heat and the holiday weekend, our July meeting will be Zoom only. Details below.
- Saturday, July 2
- Zoom opens at 10 AM with show & tell, chit chat, etc.; Program begins at 11 AM
- Zoom info will be sent to members on Friday, July 1
- Nonmembers that wish to attend one complimentary meeting should contact us by Friday, July 1
July Program: Floating with Laura LePere
Laura LePere will give an in-depth presentation on her process for creating “Just Floating,” one of her winning entries in the 2021 IPCA Global Exhibit.
Clay-bor Day Retreat Registration Open
Our Annual Clay-bor Day Weekend Retreat will take place over September 3-5. Demos will be scheduled for Saturday and Sunday and broadcast via Zoom; Monday will be open workspace at LeMoyne (no Zoom). When you register, please sign up to help with one of these tasks:
- Arrange for demos (in person or via zoom) on Saturday and Sunday
- Catering for in-person attendees (Saturday through Monday)
- Organize and run a group challenge or swap for the weekend.
- Three days at LeMoyne Art Education Center to create and relax with friends
- Three days of complimentary coffee service
- Three days of catered lunches
- Demos via Zoom, Saturday and Sunday Only
- On-site workspace all three days
|Full Event Registration (on site with lunches)||$50.00|
|Remote Participant (Saturday and Sunday)||$25.00|
|Saturday Only (on site with lunch)||$20.00|
|Sunday Only (on site with lunch)||$20.00|
|Monday Only (on site with lunch)||$20.00|